TRP CleanBlue® is a registered and certified AdBlue® Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF), suitable for use in all SCR systems (selective catalytic reduction).
The quality of AdBlue® is essential, which is why TRP CleanBlue® is manufactured to ISO Standard 22241 and tested throughout the manufacturing process.
- Suitable for all SCR after treatment systems
- Produced in Australia
- Manufactured to ISO Standard 22241
- 12 month hassle free warranty
TRP CleanBlue® is available in various sizes:
- 10-litre bottles with integrated pouring spout for the convenience of topping up on the road.
- 205-litre drums for bulk storage which can be moved around a workshop or yard via trolley.
- 1000-litre IBCs for bulk storage on site and can be gravity fed or equipped with an electric pump.
10-Litre Bottle: CB0010
205-Litre Drum: CB0205
1000-Litre IBC: CB1000
AdBlue® is a 32.5% solution of urea in deionised water and is used with diesel engines using SCR technology to reduce harmful nitrogen oxide (NOx) emissions.
AdBlue® is injected into the exhaust system and mixes with the exhaust gasses, a chemical reaction then takes place in the SCR catalyst to convert the NOx into harmless nitrogen and water vapour.
AdBlue® should be stored out of direct sunlight and ideally below 30°C to prevent a decrease in urea content. The quality of AdBlue® is regulated by the ISO standard 22241.
AdBlue® is a registered trademark of the VDA (Verband der Automobilindustrie).
* TRP CleanBlue® is manufactured by MAMMOTH